Natosha Safo is a social impact professional with experience ranging from international volunteer service work in Central America to a decade in local government to multicultural student services at a major U.S. university. Most recently, she worked for a global nonprofit membership association as director of strategic projects. In addition to earning both her undergraduate and graduate degrees in international business management and administration, Safo’s experience spans the nonprofit, public, and private industries.
Her professional experience includes organizational data collection and analysis, strategic planning, operations, and business development.
- Institutional impact advisory lead
- Measurement and evaluation framework development
- Impact data capture and reporting
- Institutional impact review and enhancement
- Stakeholder impact compliance management